By placing an order you agree to the following;
– If you have any serious allergies, please check the brand information thoroughly before ordering, or please contact us with any questions that are necessary to ascertain if the products may be an issue for you or your loved ones.
– Cancellations will not be accepted once an order is placed and paid for.
– It is your responsibility to check your emails in relation to any delays.
– If you have any issues with your order – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the problem and a description within 12 hours of us delivering the produce.
– Please leave your flattened boxes out for recycling/reuse on the day of your next delivery and we will collect them.
If no-one is home at the time of delivery, and the items are delivered unattended (with or without written authority), we (The Organic Butler) accept no liability and will not reimburse, replace or refund any items that are lost, damaged or stolen. We will sms the customer with a photo of their order upon arrival if the customer is not home.
We may establish proof of delivery by producing to you our driver’s run sheet and a photo of the box outside your door.